Migration and Visa Services
Smart Study Australia are based in Sydney NSW Australia. Our registered Migration Agent is registered with the (MARA) Migration Agents Registration Authority of Australia.
Our services include providing comprehensive, professional immigration advice and visa services for students, professionals, businesses, migrants and their families. We liaise with the Australian Immigration Department and other review bodies to legally represent our clients.
Migration is an intricate field where legislation and regulations are constantly evolving. Registered Migration Agents are professionals who are able to advise and solve the complexity of Australian visa related issues.
Our experience and skilled advice has helped many individuals achieve their goal to study, work, visit and migrate to Australia. Our team of highly experienced professionals conducts a formal assessment of your situation to advise you on the next steps on achieving an Australian Visa. Each application is processed with utmost care and diligence offering professional advice on chances of securing a visa.
- Student Visas
- Skill Select (EOI)
- General Skilled Migration, Subclass 189, 190, 489
- Temporary Graduate Visa ( subclass 485)
- Business Innovation and Investment Visa
- Temporary Work Skilled Visa ( Subclass 457)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
- Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Parents Visa (Subclass 173-143)
- Partner Visa Onshore (Subclass 820-801) Offshore (subclass 309-100)
- Tourist Visa (Subclass 600)
- Training visa (Subclass 407)
- Visa Cancellations
- Bridging Visas
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- Many other visa applications
There are a number of visa options available and it is important that our potential clients have all the information before choosing a particular visa. Even if you may feel your circumstances don’t meet the visa requirements our capability and expertise can guide and offer you many visa options you may be eligible to apply for.
For more information kindly visit Department of Immigration and Border Protection
Initial consultations are complementary but we do charge a very competitive rate for visa processing. If you would like to know “what it cost to use a Registered Migration Agent you can simply visit the website.